Versatility, sturdy case, high accuracy and lots of measurement functions are key features of the current clamp MD 9210. This universal current clamp offers good value for money.
- AC, DC voltage measurement;
- AC current measurement;
- Frequency measurement;
- Resistance measurement;
- Continuity testing;
- Capacitance measurement;
- Diode test.
- Jaw size: 26 mm.
- Lightweight: 139 g only.
- High specification: readings up to 600 A with excellent accuracy.
- Auto-ranging: no need of manual ranging.
- Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the difference between signals or removing background noise.
- Data Hold: data hold feature freezes the display for later view.
- MAX Hold: MAX hold feature freezes the maximum measured value.
- Easy to read: large bright 3-3/4 digits 4000 counts LCD display.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 63 x 32 x 190 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 139 g
MD 9210 Standard set
- Current clamp MD 9210
- Test lead with probe, 2 pcs
- 3 V battery
- Instruction manual
For more detail information: click here>>>
For specifications: click here>>>